|ABOUT US||FAQs | Fact Sheets & Downloads | Consumer Information Notices | SDS and Labels | Other Resources | White Papers|
Consumer Information Notices
State environmental protection agencies require pest control companies to provide customers information about the pesticides and rodenticides that we may use as part of pest control programs for properties. We are using these Consumer Information Notices to provide you with this information.
Please click below to see the Consumer Information Notices for:
- New Jersey Bed Bug Control Services Customers
- New Jersey Multifamily Residences
- New York Bed Bug Control Services Customers
- New York Multifamily Residences
- New York Commercial Pest Control Customers
Pesticide and rodenticide labels can be found on our SDS and Labels webpage.